Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Gee... It's Snowing
We're expecting another foot of snow today which means, no doubt, another snow day for the kids. One of my daughter's aides pointed out that the kids haven't had a full week of school since November! At this rate they're not going to be out of school until the week before they go back in after summer break.

I woke up this morning and turned on my computer and found that it was basically stripped bare. Maybe it was computer brownies or elves, but all my favorites are gone, any extra folder I had on my desktop gone. So, my husband and I will be chatting. I hope he saved some of this stuff.

Well, it's time for a trip to the vets. Our kitten, Hemi, has finally reached THAT wonderful age. She's been mewling and crying all over the place. It's hard to explain this behavior to kids, especially to my nine year old son. Poor little kitty. I don't think she knows what's hit her.


Alrighty then. Must get some writing done. I kind of fizzled out yesterday.

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:35 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 28, 2009 at 2:56 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Yeah. Snow. Whee. Our entire town is shutting down -- DH is home, and a good time will be had by all. Ha.

    And, I always got my kitties fixed before they went into heat the first time -- usually at 4 mos. or even earlier. It's easier. Poor kitty...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert