Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Notebooks Notebooks Everywhere
I was digging through a closet looking for a box of photographs but instead found about a dozen old notebooks filled with bits and pieces of stories, some going back as far as college.

God, they're bad. LOL

I was hoping that maybe there'd be something that I could use now, but I don't think there's anything I can do with a story about a girl who was born in a primitive village cut off from the world... in Hawaii. I'm embarrassed. But at least I never gave up. At least I evolved.

So, now I have another huge stack of notebooks to deal with. No, I don't throw them away. Who knows, maybe a hundred years down the road someone will find them and they'll be worth a lot of money, because I'll be a famous writer before I die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been working steadily on my short story. I'm past the halfway mark (and thinking this could be longer than 12K) but I think I'm going to go back to my old schedule of writing new stuff in the morning and editing in the afternoon. I have my NaNo project that needs A LOT of work (I added characters in halfway through, changed my timeline and dropped plot ideas along the way). It would be sweet to have another manuscript ready to go. It's been way too long since I've had lots of stories out there. I don't want to wait another two years between published books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has anyone noticed that music videos are disappearing off of YouTube? It's rather annoying. So, I'll post my own video for
Sweet Forever




Now, if only Samhain would publish the Sweet Forever sequel life would be good!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:41 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert