Saturday, February 21, 2009
So This Is What I'm Gonna Do
Edit the whole thing and send it out when it's finished. Thanks to everyone for setting me straight. Sometimes I get too impatient for things to happen. But I'll give myself a maximum of one more week. I don't think that should be a problem. I'm highly motivated. Right now, besides the editing, I just need to write a blurb. Ugh.

In the meantime I've turned my attentions to working on a shortish story (I'm aiming for about 10-12K). It's a bit quirky for me. I'm typically a drama queen when it comes to my writing style, except when I write in first person. This one will be in first person about a middle aged woman who wakes up one morning in her twenty-three year old body and gets a chance to do it all again. It's called Do Overs. I just need to decide if she'll end up with the same man she married the first go-round or if there's someone else out there for her. Should be fun.

I'm am enjoying my first Saturday off. Okay, so I didn't sleep in. I woke early and thought about the writing that needed to get done. Oh well.

Todays music video is Lauren & I by Celtic Thunder



Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 3:43 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert