Monday, June 29, 2009
Busy Weekend

Well, this weekend was my 25th year reunion. I didn't really want to go but I'm glad I did. About a third of us showed up (not a very organized picture above, I'm hoping for a better one). It was nice to see so many familiar faces, so may that haven't changed a bit (darn them) and a few who I didn't recognize at all.

All in all it was fun catching up and finding who was where and doing what.

Nearly done with my editing (re-editing) of Forever Home and I think I've made some huge improvements on it, thanks to my latest rejection letter on it. When I'm finished I'll move along to That Kind Of Magic and do the same. I haven't decided if I'm going to retry with Kensington or go for Samhain with it. After I get rid of the passives it may be ready for the big time.

Kids are beginning their first full week of summer break. And it's going to rain all week. Go figure. I'm hoping they'll get out for a lot of walks. Justin has a scooter he's learning to ride so he'll need many trips to the bike path. Good exercise! I need it. My step daughter headed down to South Carolina for the summer so it'll be a little emptier around home.

Now back to editing. I'm only about 20 pages away from being done!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:50 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert