Monday, April 27, 2009
New Week New Spark
I think I beat the blahs. I went through a phase last week where I really didn't know what I wanted to work on. I flitted back and forth from wip to wip. But I think I have a reasonable plan. I've resurrected a short story to work on, I hope to send to Samhain at some point, and I'm again working on Dreamer's Sea. Thanks to lots of advice from my JaNoWriMo companions I have an idea that may carry me through, along with the other changes I'm implementing.

So, I'm looking forward to a good writing week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a hot weekend! We've gone from April to July in a matter of 2 days! Saturday the temps reached 90. I finished planting the veggie garden and then lay in the grass and stared at the sky. It was so relaxing. After that DH, DS and I attempted to do some geocaching but our GPS doesn't go into enough detail to lead us directly to the spot we need. So we ended up drivng down some really pretty roads where I practically drooled all over the homes and farms we passed. It was a pleasant way to spend the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now it's back to work. Back to school for the kids who were on spring vaca last week. Joy to the world!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:47 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At April 27, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    I can't believe you planted the entire veggie garden. You're far, far braver than I.

    Good luck with your writing!!

     
  • At April 27, 2009 at 5:07 AM, Blogger Sarita Leone said…

    Wow, the whole garden! You are an amazing woman. I planted the carrots and lettuce and thought I was on top of things. Love it that you took the time to stare at the sky. :)

    Hope you have a lovely Monday!

     
  • At April 27, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Gotta love the garden and dirt!
    Congratulations on the veggie garden.

    Good luck on the short story.

    D

     
  • At April 28, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    It was hot last weekend here, too. We went hiking and with no leaves on the trees, it was hot.

    Glad you rec'd great advice from your JaNoWriMo buddies. Good luck on the writing this week.

    I spent a lot of time formatting Whitney so haven't had time to finish writing my novella.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert