Sunday, March 22, 2009
Time To Move Along
Okay, so I've gone through my first round of edits on my "No Going Back" (working title, it really has nothing to do with the story), which was my 2008 NaNo project. I'm pretty pleased with it, except for the timeline (which I always have issues with), but it may work. now it's time to send it off to my wonderful critter so she can go through it and ask me her questions and fix my punctuation. She's an awesome partner. The questions are especially helpful because if there's a hole in the story somewhere, she'll find it. Best to find it before I send it off somewhere.

Anyway, now that that's done, I'm not sure what to move on to. I'm still working on my 2007 NaNo, but that is mainly new writing. I like to have two projects going at once. I have "Do Overs" which is my short story that needs editing, but I'm not as confident about the sale-ability of that one. It's not exactly a romance, and there's only one, maybe two kisses. I thought of making that a "free read" on my webpage. I'll see how I feel after I edit.

Then there's my trilogy (or 3 part book) that needs me.

I'm very pleased to be busy!!

Labels: ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 5:27 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 22, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Personally, having too much to write would feel pretty good.

    I usually squeeze an article in here and there, but if I'm not on my WIP then I write nothing.

    Can you kep track of your characters?

    D

    PS - Are you going to the National RWA conference?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert