Wednesday, October 14, 2009
This Is What I Have To Do
Concentrate on writing and networking.

Sounds simple enough, right? I have so many friends who are able to juggle a heck of a lot more than I do and do it successfully. Yah, sure, I work 8 hours a day and have 4 kids, but I need to learn to juggle too.

One thing, need to blog every day. Yes, I've said it before, but I need to mean it. I need to visit more blogs. I need to figure out Twitter, and do more networking on Facebook. I can't forget my MySpace page and of course I have a website which is just sitting there lonely and forgotten.

In the meantime, I have NaNoWriMo looming. I think I know what project I want to work on, but that doesn't mean I can't change my mind.

So, here I go. This will work!


WHAT I'M READING: The Carpenter's Lady by Barbara Delinsky. I love Barbara Delinsky's books. She sets them in various New England states so I feel like I'm reading about a bit of home. This book is set in New Hampshire. I love Nora Roberts, but Barbara Delinsky is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:08 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At October 14, 2009 at 3:11 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    Yeah... Networking. I don't think I've been on my Myspace pages since last April. Myspace isn't as fun or user-friendly as Facebook, so it gets neglected.

    Good luck with your goals!

     
  • At October 14, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Blogger Dru said…

    Good luck with your goals.

    Thanks for stopping by and I hope things work out for you at your company.

     
  • At October 14, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Blogger April said…

    Hi Cheri! I just "found" you via Denise Robbins' blog. What a great blog you have and your books sound wonderful! I am doing NaNo for the first time this year! Nervous, but excited!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert