Tuesday, September 14, 2010
First Review For Best Man

What a pleasant surprise I had on Sunday when I received my first review for Best Man. Although I was a bit scared to open the link when I first received it, I'm glad I did.

Happily Ever After Reviews said this about Best Man: I didn’t really know what to expect when I picked up “Best Man.” Admittedly, it did appeal directly to one of my largest personal kinks: friends who become lovers. Yet beyond the story itself came strong characterization, fantastic dialogue, and a wealth of emotion that powered its words from beginning to end.

This story had an amazing amount of heart. I can’t recommend it enough.


Go to the link for the full review.


It's still giving me warm fuzzies.


I'm currently working on the galley for
That Kind of Magic. The final step in the process! It's the last chance to catch any problems before being published. It's a much needed process, so I'm discovering. It's amazing the little things that can slip through the cracks throughout the editing process.

Fall is here and my mind is turning toward November and NaNoWriMo. Yes, I'm attempting it this year again. I love to do it, even though I don't always complete it. Just have to decide on what I'm going to write. Can I put of the sequel to
That Kind of Magic until then? Or there's that young adult I wanted to write (well, more than one) or the next in the Sweet Forever series. So many options. One thing is for sure, I won't run out of ideas anytime soon!

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert