Friday, September 3, 2010
New Website
I've been unhappy with my website for a very long time. A)it's boring to look at. There's absolutely no wow factor at all. And B)I have no idea how to fix it up. I'm sure if I sit down with a book for dummies and my husband telling me what to do, I could figure it out over time. But I have neither the book or the time to sit down.

So I decided to take a different direction and try a new program. Weebly.

I solved one problem. I have no problem setting things up on this program. It's basically a drag and drop program that my ten year old could do. I have up to 6 pages I can work with, which seems enough.

Problem is it's still kind of boring.

But I have all the links and book info up on it and I can add whenever I want instead of waiting for DH to do it.

So, what I have to do now is work on graphics and see if I can give it that wow factor that way. Maybe I can load a new background too. There is a way to work with html as well.

And I have a new blog there too.

So, check out my new website at www.cerihebert.com and give my new blog a try. I'm hoping that this will work out, though I'm keeping my options open. Could be something better out there!

And thanks to Marianne for the offer of help. You may regret it :)

Labels:

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 2:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert