Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Let's Talk About Me
Let's Talk About Me

Okay, borrowed this from
Marianne's blog

First job: I worked an an inn in Rindge NH as a babysitter/chambermaid/bus girl. I tried waitressing, but I stunk at it. Really really stunk. My sister and brother worked there, my current sister-in-law works there and so does her daughter and I believe at least one of her sons. A real family affair.

First screen name: Rhiannon. And then I was accused of stealing it because I wasn't the only Rhiannon in the chat room. So I changed it to Branwyn. I was really into Welsh goddesses.

First funeral: My grandfathers. All I remember was that it was cold and gray and I missed him so much.

First pet: I think it was a turtle. I don't think it was a good idea.

First piercing: My ears. I got them pierced when I was 8ish. It didn't last. I repierced them agan around 14. I now have 4 holes in my ears. In various places.

First tattoo: Is a small goddess figure holding up two moons and a star. I'd like to trade it in for an angel. And yes, it did hurt.

First credit card: A Mastercard. I had such a fun shopping spree that I went back for seconds. Paying it off wasn't so much fun.

First kiss: Gack, I can't even remember his name. We were playing spin the bottle. Not the highlight of my kissing memories.

First enemy: Jim "Bucky" Pryor. We were mean, but he was a horrid boy in our neighborhood who shot squirrels with his bow and arrow.

Last car ride: Today. Did a recycling center run, went to the library and then took the kids for a swim.

Last kiss: This afternoon when my DH was leaving for work.

Last movie watched: The Messengers

Last beverage drank: Right now. Water.

Last food consumed: a homemade pizza. Not much of an appetite for it though.

Last phone call: This afternoon called my DH to wake him up. He works 2nd shift and sleeps during the day.


Last time showered: Last night. But I'll be heading for another after I finish this.

Last CD played: Evanesence

Last website visited: Yahoo mail.

Now

Single or taken: Taken

Gender: Female now, before and from now on too.

Birthday: November 2nd

Sign: Scorpio with my temper rising. (I have no idea about that rising stuff)

Siblings: Two brothers (one deceased) and one sister.

Hair color: blonde

Eye color: blue

Shoe size: Post birth of my last child..... 10. Pre birth of my last child 9.

Height: 5' 7"

Wearing: Clothes. shorts and a tee shirt

Drinking: Didn't we just cover this? still water.

Thinking about: Getting my novella finished. and a shower

Listening kids watching tv

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 5:02 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert