Friday, February 8, 2008
Just One More Step To Take
104,062. Thats where I am right now. I just finished writing most of this book, just the epilogue. It'll be a shortish section but I'm sure that I'll hit the 105K mark. All I can say is wow. I never thought I could write a book this long. I never thought this story would ever end. I don't know which one is more amazing to me.

I plan on taking a little break before starting the overwhelming job of editing. I'm eager to get back into my sequel for Sweet Forever. As much as I love my story set on the Maine coast, I need my cowboy and horses fix.

Yesterday's storm was a big disappointment. Well, let me rephrase, it wasn't as bad here as I was hearing it would be. Which is a good thing. Time to clear up and wait for the next storm.

I got a bit of good news yesterday. The bad neighbors from below are moving!! They are going on their own before being removed by the landlord. *sigh of relief*. Two people have looked at the place, a single mom with a little girl and a single man. I'm opting for the single mom. It would be nice to have kids around.

Okay, have to tackle this epilogue. If you hear a yell of happiness, that's me.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 3:16 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert