Monday, February 11, 2008
Weekends Are Too Short
Yeah, it's morning. Monday Morning. In 3 hours I'll need to be at work and thus begins another 6 days of work. Blah. I'd rather work 1 day and have 6 off. The trouble is I'm more productive with my writing during the week when the afternoon and evenings are my own (and my kids). So maybe I shouldn't complain. I sure didn't get anything done this weekend. Between work on Saturday and other things on Sunday (including a Heroes marathon-trying to catch up on the series which we never saw before a few months ago).

I did sort through some notes on Where I'll Stay, the sequel to Sweet Forever so I am working. Just not at the pace I would like.

All right, now I have the knowledge I'm going to try to post my Inspiration Of The Day, a Youtube video, could be from a TV show, could be a video. Todays is from one of my FAVORITE and shows, Men In Trees, which is completely underrated and treated so badly by ABC (I won't get started). James Tupper is such a hunk (I'm 42, I can say that) and he and Anne H have awesome chemistry (both on and off screen apparently)




Now off to other things.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert