Thursday, November 11, 2010
NaNo? Or NaNot?
Okay, I won't get myself down over a few completely none productive days. Things have been out of balance here, including a hideous cold. So my word count stands just under 13,000 words. Not good. I'm nearly 5k behind right now. I want to finish it though. I think I can if I can just get things straight in other areas.

In the good news department, though, That Kind Of Magic will be out on November 17th from The Wild Rose Press. I'm so excited about this book!! Now I'm ready for more!

Okay, this is a short post, but I needed to get the updates out there.

Back to NaNoing.....

Labels: , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:59 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert