Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Hey, We're Going To Get A Storm!
Wow, it hasn't snowed for...what 2 days? And there seems to be a pattern. Every Tuesday/Wednesday for the past 3 weeks we've been getting hit. Someone doesn't want me to have my quiet Wednesday afternoons when the kids are off at Grandma's house for a few hours. What did I do to deserve this???

I had a pretty productive day of writing, despite the errands I had to run and the phone call that wouldn't die. I wrote about 1500 words and I still have oodles on paper that need to be transfered over to the computer. I'm loving it, though I'm sure that means I'll hit a roadblock soon. It helps that I have a friend who enjoys brainstorming with me.

One of my coworkers came up to me yesterday and told me that the owner of the local bookstore said that anytime I want to come in and talk to him I'm welcome to. So what I need to do is get a few copies of Finally Home and bring them in. I'm not sure they work with Whiskey Creek. On their website they have Samhain books listed, but not WCP. But this is cool. Could be a very good start! Get some starry-eyed romantic souls in there and sell some books!

Okay, onto the daily inspiration. The following singer is Nova Scotian country singer, George Canyon. I ADORE this guy. He came in 2nd in the 2nd season of Nashville Star and is extremely popular up in Canada but for some reason hasn't made a name for himself down here. I don't know why.




Wow, it's getting late. Need to get some writing done.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Ceri Hebert @ 1:35 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 12, 2008 at 3:42 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said…

    I love George Canyon! And, LOL on the storm... I'm so sick of WINTER.

     
  • At February 12, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Blogger Diane Craver said…

    Ceri,
    I'm impressed you got so much written. I know you work full-time plus have a family. Have fun transferring it to the computer.

    That's great news about your local bookstore. I still haven't seen my books in our stores. I did everything you are to do with making contacts and dropping off bookmarks. I'm glad you have interest from the bookstore owner!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
The WeatherPixie


The Legacy:


DREAMERS SEA (REDUX):


THAT KIND OF MAGIC--AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 17,2010 What's a witch to do when she refuses to use magic to find love? Beautiful Wiccan Charlotte Noone has a shop for magical supplies and a goddess who's pushing her to find the man of her dreams. When Patrick Riordan, a straight-laced non-believer enters her life, Charlotte falls madly in lust with him. Despite their very different lives, neither can stop the erotic journey they’ve embarked on, but will it be enough to break through their barriers so they can accept that love itself is magical?. .
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Southwestern, New Hampshire, United States

I'm 44 year old mom of 3. I work as a customer service rep for a publishing company, and I write. I have five published novels and working on adding to that.

Previous Posts
Archives
Blogs I Read
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© Ceri Hebert